The Sixth Street Bridge

The Sixth Street Bridge
At the tender age of 17, I walked across this bridge, alone, into Downtown Pittsburgh, with $300 in my pocket that my mother had given me to get an abortion. I went into the Fulton Building (in the picture) and did what I was told to do. I didn't have a choice - if I did, I wouldn't have chosen abortion.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This is no clump of cells...

It's my belief that ultrasound technology is a vital tool in changing in hearts and minds.  This is no clump of cells - and everyone knows it. 

What we are able to see inside the womb is mind blowing.  Being pregnant with my two girls, to term, and through two deliveries (although C-sections) opened my eyes to what a miracle life truly is and I am still gob smacked that I had a part in it at all.  As much as it hurts to watch these kinds of videos because of thoughts of Grace - I believe they are important to share. 

Most say we need to show what abortion is for people to understand - I agree.  But, I also think we need to show them what life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment