The Sixth Street Bridge

The Sixth Street Bridge
At the tender age of 17, I walked across this bridge, alone, into Downtown Pittsburgh, with $300 in my pocket that my mother had given me to get an abortion. I went into the Fulton Building (in the picture) and did what I was told to do. I didn't have a choice - if I did, I wouldn't have chosen abortion.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Need a kick in the pants? Know someone who does?

Take this on yourself or send it to someone who needs it.  Fr. Dwight tells it like it is whilst standing on his head

"If individuals took responsibility for themselves and put their own house in order and tried to live heroically virtuous lives the world’s problems would be solved. The answer is personal virtue, and personal virtue begins with “It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I’ll take responsibility for that.”
Read the whole thing here and then sign up for his newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment