The Sixth Street Bridge

The Sixth Street Bridge
At the tender age of 17, I walked across this bridge, alone, into Downtown Pittsburgh, with $300 in my pocket that my mother had given me to get an abortion. I went into the Fulton Building (in the picture) and did what I was told to do. I didn't have a choice - if I did, I wouldn't have chosen abortion.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Good days... bad days... good days that turn bad...

So, I've been having a few really good days.  A good day is defined by not being crippled by bad thoughts, guilt, self loathing, etc., being able to smile, be happy, laugh, be grateful.  On good days, I'm fantastic.  I even did a good deed today... but sometimes good days can turn into bad days quickly.  I should have expected it since I'm planning on going to the abortion clinic tomorrow to pray outside.  I should know that there are forces at work that don't want me to do what I plan.  That's when a good day turns bad and all I can think about is this...

11 week old baby in utero

1 comment: